▸ update ... ♬
Sunday, August 8, 2010
♥ posted at: @1:10 AM
0 wishes // make a wish?


TM is having some kind of upgrade lately.
and makes my line to become slow like a turtle.
GGGRRRRRRRR.
*pek chek*

It is Sunday again.
family day. family day. family day.
But heavy workloads and outdoor activities have made me to miss many family days.
:(
Counting and still counting.
Can't really remember how many weeks I haven been having Sunday dinner with them.
*guilty*
and my mom starts to complain.
*more and more guilty*
so we went mcd to have sundae cone today.
HAHA.
family is always the most important element in our life! ♥

I always have this question in my mind.
"Why do people envy?
Get me the answer and I am going to give you chocolate okay?
haha.

一种米养百种人
Human being are ugly.
I will be good to you if u're good to me.
Don't do stupid thing.
It makes you look stupid.

Absence often makes heart grow fonder.
But in fact sometimes it don't.
It makes the heart grow colder.
Having random feelings again aha.

I hate the cinema to have lots of nice movies when I am so busy.
:(
Inception is such a genius movie.
I like I like.

2 tests are coming next week.
OH god.

Time to back to reports again.
Bubye!
Wish you to have a nice weekend.
:)

Labels: ,


◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011