I found many many many nice pics.
hehe.
*smiling like a kid with satisfied face*

Seriously patience is what I need the most.
I am always lacking of patience.

Have I ever tell you that I love eating cake alot?
I miss chocolate banana and new york cheese!

To break the silence is not something easy.
I want to talk to youuuuuu.

Night always makes people to feel sentimental.
and feelings come out like the tap water.
.NON STOP.
Miserable life always makes us to become tougher.
stay strong. :)

I always hope I can look nerd with BIG glasses I don't know why.
I think NERD looks beautiful.
haha.

How good if my books can become beautiful like this.

Take it easy then. :D

Enjoy your day to the max no matter how bad it is.

I wish I can lie down on the grass someday and look at the sky together with someone I love.

I want to capture every precious moment in my life and save them in my mind.

Only someone know I actually like flowers.
and I want a bouquet of them.
haha.

I always want to be mysterious but I always fail to do so.
I am just too simple.
Rainbow after the rain is always so beautiful. :)

FEEL MY LOVE.
change my life.
and change the world.

Live for today.

and I forget when did I start dreaming.
INCEPTION lols.

Life can be really sweet and beautiful sometimes.

I want to...
hold it tight and never let go.

Do you know
I don't actually like ice-cream sometimes.

I care about every single little things.
.especially you.

Thinking of you over and over again.

Goodnight.
Hope you enjoy the pics and the captions.
:)
Labels: pictures