▸ nothing is impossible ... ♬
Monday, August 30, 2010
♥ posted at: @10:03 PM
0 wishes // make a wish?


Sometimes I think I am too soft.
As what I said,
my appearance doesn't reflect much of my personalities.
I look damn garang I know.
hahaha But in fact I am soft LOL.
Sometimes I wish myself can do better in saying "NO".
I am not good in rejecting people honestly.
Whenever people is asking for help or anything,
I just don't feel like disappointing them.
End up I am the one getting trouble lol.
I am such a silly one I know haha.

I really wish I can be a stronger one.
I am improving myself everyday.
I just want to be a better person.
Everyday I am trying to make my life as wonderful as I could.

Recently I am having a habit of reading quotes and articles online.
I try to put them in my mind everyday when I read them.
This is how I make my life better by self motivating with all these quotes/articles.
and reading books is another good way for you to self-hypnotized.
Erm not self-hypnotized. It is self-motivated :P
love reading.
Reading always makes me to feel better. :)

Life is too short to stress yourself with people who don't even deserve to be an issue in your life.
Cheers.
Laugh as long as you breath.
Love as long as you live.

I want to be a better person! :)

Labels: ,


◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011