▸ happy girl is back ... ♬
Thursday, August 19, 2010
♥ posted at: @8:38 PM
0 wishes // make a wish?


This gonna be the last post before I change my link.
hehee.
Fyi, I will be changing my link tomorrow.
So, please ask me for the new link if you want it.
Or, you look for it by your own.
If you're smart enough, you'll know where to get the link.
:)

It was gastric again. :(
from last night, until now.
It is still torturing me.
I should always remember to eat.
hhhmm.
小病是福
Appreciate all the texts, calls, FB/MSN messages I received.
I feel loved. :)
Sometimes you might be wondering
"why there are always a lot of people care this girl very much?"
真心对待身边的每个人,人家也会真心对待你
This is always the principle of mine.
Love people, and they are going to love you back. :)

I was passing by a blog just now.
and I found this.
这个世界上存在着两种人
一,是用生命去制造故事的人
二,是看故事的人
你,是哪一种呢?
Btw, just for sharing purpose LOL.

Come across a book today.
It is an awesome one. :)
Reading always makes people to think deeper.

Lesson of the day:
A man with a third wheel is never worth pursuing.
The person who should be your lover,
is the one who knows you before anyone else.
(Li, paiseh, plagiarize your thing again haha.)
I always like smart guy.
Someone who is able to analyse and make wise decision often catches my eyes.
So, to catch my eyes you better start being a smart guy today.
ek em.

Have I ever tell you that I like the song Poker Face very much?
Can't read my, Can't read my
No he can't read my poker face.
Transforming from simple to complicated.
Em, I like myself very much now.

Welcome back confidence.
Welcome back the happy girl.
:)




Labels:


◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011