|
|
▸ 10 days to go ... ♬
Monday, August 16, 2010
|

10 days left.
*nervous nervous*
It was such a stressful morning.
1 test and 1 pop quiz.
I was late and I even forgot to bring my pencil case and calculator.
em, I am getting blur-er and blur-er lately.
MRR2 is a super dangerous place to drive.
It was another accident this morning. (the reason why I was late to the class for 20 mins)
I saw the people lying on the road with blood.
damn scary. ><
Please love yourself.
Don't speed.
I always have this thought in my mind.
A hug can mean everything.
You know what,
When people who I care are in a moody condition
I always feel like hugging them I don't know why.
I am neither a good counselor nor listener.
Instead of talking alot of crap
I would rather give them a big hug with love.
Haha.
Come to me when you need a hug LOL.
Don't be shy.
Nap time.
Byeeeeee. :D
我爱上的是他笑起来的迷幻 - 我爱上的,丁当
Labels: accident, final exam, test, update