|
|
▸ singing test ... ♬
Monday, July 26, 2010
|

YAY!
singing test aka song composing test was over!
*clap clap*
Memorizing a chemical pathway is much more easier than singing a song in front of everyone I tell you.
"karyin, your face is damn hot."
"karyin, your face's temperature is increasing."
"karyin, don't be so gan jiong!"
Garren was like touching my cheek to "test the face temperature" every 15 minutes.
and we came out with the conclusion "face temperature is proportional to level of nervousness."
Honestly,
the singing test really got me so so so nervous.
feel relief now. :)
I gonna appreciate JJ's songs more after this singing test!
*salute for every masterpiece of JJ's*
Btw,
listen to JJ's 一个又一个!
It is awesomeeeee!
:)
I can now concentrate on my reports again after the singing test.
Bye peeps!
Don't you think I am pretty today?
Opppps! ;p
Labels: college