It is Thursday and tomorrow will be Friday.
love!
Week 8 gonna end soon and week 9 is approaching.
How many weeks are left before finals?
Hmm...
week 9, week 10, week 11, week 12, week 13 and week 14.
oh FML.
I am not ready for any exam yet.
really hate it as the exam period is getting nearer.
Maybe I just don't like the date.
for some particular reason.
Let me to have a long long sigh now and i gotta be happy again after this.
SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
you know what,
it is such a sad one to give up something that you want to do it so so so much.
Don't ask me what's that.
I am not going to answer you.
lalalalala.
Seriously dislike the feeling of struggling between 2 options.
I tend to leave a place when I cannot feel the warmth.
I don't like the feeling of being neglected.
For me, it is kinda sad for being neglected.
That's why I always get myself involved wherever I am.
I always wish people who I care to care about my presence.
Bathroom is always the best place for me to think of something.
I love bathroom and I love showering alot.
Hot water is just having the magic power to calm people down.
Sometimes I really hate my brain for thinking so much.
How good if it can be used on my studies but not thinking of stupid stuff.
LOL.
I don't know why some people are so good to me lately.
kinda weird.
anyway, gotta appreciate everything that they did for me.
thanks if you have done anything for me.
Hugsss.
:)
Random things that come into my mind today.
Goodnight people.
Labels: random