▸ random thoughts ... ♬
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
♥ posted at: @11:12 PM
0 wishes // make a wish?


I have many random thoughts today.

Li, "Hello Glasgow" makes me to feel sad. :(
I gonna treasure every moment to be with you before you leave us.
*cry*
I often find it too late for me to care and appreciate.
sigh.
Maybe we can have a "reunion" at Glasgow next year.
hehe.
Please get us a pillow talk before you leave.
miss you miss you.

Why it is always too late for us to care?
"Busy" is often the worst excuse given.
"I am so busy."
"I got no time."
"Many things to do la."
Sending a text or making a call don't even cost you 5 minutes.
Do it if you really care.
Don't tell me you're busy.
I am not going to give such an excuse anymore start from this moment.
Always remember to care.
You gain more in caring someone rather than being cared.

Seriously I am getting myself a big trouble now.
FML.
3 reports are left.
(maybe more are coming. sad.)
1 test is coming this Fri.
another test is coming next Mon.
and according to my friend,
we gonna have one more home test next week.
last but not least,
another test will be on next next week,
and yet,
I am going to zoo this Sunday.
I am really putting myself into a big trouble this time.
No one to blame but myself if I fail the test.
*SCREAM*
You just can't imagine how stressed I am feeling right now.
*SCREAM again*

More random thoughts are coming.
Stay tune.
BYE!

Labels:


◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011