1. Sleeping makes up most of the time of my life.
I love sleeping for no reason.
"I want to go home to hibernate already."
"I miss my bed."
"I am so sleepy."
"I feel like sleeping."
Random sentences that you may hear it very often in my daily life.
Evidences of my special "hobby". haha.
Sleeping can help you to rejuvenate ur body, consolidate your memory and even releasing ur stress.
So why wouldn't you sleep huh?
2. I hate driving for SO SO SO much.
My parking skill is really sucks I tell you.
This is part of the reason why I don't like driving.
Parking is often the part I hate the most after a long journey of driving.
My "long journey" is like 20 mins? or 30. LOL.
Here goes another reason why I hate driving.
It is like, kinda difficult for me to see clearly at night due to astigmatism.
I can't "estimate" the distance accurately.
So, better come and fetch me if you want to ask me out at night.
HAHA.
3. I am a bad student.
I am a regular late comer for the lecture classes.
haha.
I skip class when I am lazy.
I sleep in the class when I am sleepy.
I do my own thing in the class when I don't feel like listening to the lecture.
I copy homework when I don't feel like doing.
what else?
I am a member of PSLM.
Persatuan Study Last Minute.
(Li, don't sue me for plagiarism :p)
Come to the end,
now you know why my results are so so.
haha.
Everything happens for a reason as I told you earlier.
4. I kill ants whenever I see them.
*shy*
I have this WEIRD habit I don't know why.
hahaha.
I cannot tahan seeing them crawling here and there.
So yeap,
I'll kill them.
5. I am a stalker.
I am a "professional stalker" of FB I tell you.
But I only stalk people I am interested in :p
FB always gives me lotsss of "info" that I want.
hahahaha.
Beware, I might be stalking you now.
6. I am a "数字白痴".
My sensitivity to numbers is really really low.
I often find it very hard for me to remember some numbers.
In fact I only remember my parents and my own phone numbers.
I can't even remember my own car registration number now.
*shy*
haha.
and this is the reason why my math is terribly sucks.
Numbers know me but I don't know them.
LOL.
My brain will just like "malfunction" when numbers go into it.
everything stuck.
that's why,
you can always see calculator in my bag.
7. I love taking photo.
either taking photo together with people,
or taking photo of them.
BUT seriously not camwhoring.
I love taking photos of my friends, objects, places,
and whatever that is interesting.
and yeap,
I love collecting photos of me and my friends.
Btw,
I don't like camwhoring,
because I always fail to act cute.
I am born to be cute.
muahahahaha.
SO, the 7 random facts about me.
Tagged by Li.
Labels: me and myself