I should be sleeping tightly in such a......wonderful Saturday.
7.00am.
I opened my eyes and my brain started to function (started to think.)
7.15am.
Things started bothering my mind.
7.45am.
Trying to close my eyes and continued to sleep.
8.15am.
Failed. was still thinking.
9.00am.
Still thinking and got up from my bed.
Got myself a hot shower.
When something keeps bothering your mind, get yourself a shower.
I am now still in a mood adjusting mode.
I see many question marks in my mind.
Many questions are raised in my thinking process.
Every time when happiness is near, I feel unsecured.
I don't know why this thing happens to me.
I try to use my hand to catch the happiness,
but it is so unreal.
That is why I always question myself "Is that really happening?"
Sometime I think I have been thinking for too much.
But it is good to let your mind to control your heart rather than let your heart to control your mind.
When your heart is controlling your mind, that is when you lose control. Decision made always makes you to feel happier and better, but it is always irrational.
When your mind is controlling your heart, you think and you analyse. Decision made may not always be correct, but at least, it is always more rational. and this is when the angel and devil side of your mind are fighting.
Human being are very sentimental creatures.
Controlling your heart is a tough job.
It is always not easy.
You always struggle.
But this is what we have to learn, as we grow up.
Time for going back to the happy track.
Don't bother for too much.
It makes you look older.
Morning folks.
Have a nice day.
Labels: morning, thoughts