Busy bee...
Busy bee...
Busy bee...
is back. hehehe.
Miss me?
Really busy with my school works.
Reports, assessment, assignment, tutorials...
Kinda lifeless.
Don't ask me how much school works I have now.
I cannot remember, lols.
Homework accumulation has become my hobby long long time ago.
船到桥头自然直
Copy only if you don't know how to do.
Haha.
This is a life of being a bad student.
*cough*
The college life has come to the last year.
Final year project is a must for everyone.
I don't know whether it is lucky or unlucky for being chosen to do the hand on project.
Undoubtedly, you really learn alot and alot and alot when you're doing your hand on project.
You learn things which others don't.
You have the chance to touch those expensive expensive instruments by yourself.
My friends are always so jealous, haha.
But at the same time, it is kinda tiring and tension to do the hand on project.
You gotta spend all your free times in the lab while others are sleeping at home. :(
You wait for hour and hour for the results, and sometimes you get nothing.
This really drives me crazy.
It is like you spend all your time waiting for nothing.
Testing for 1 sample itself costs you 20 minutes. Let's imagine I have 5 samples per day.
and it costs you another 30 minutes to wait the machine to shut down. fml.
Sometimes I'm so afraid that my experiment may fail at the end.
Bao you wo. please.
Busy bee gotta go back for her works now.
Maybe will blog again later :p
Bye~
Labels: busy life