▸ you make my day a wonderful one! ... ♬
Saturday, May 22, 2010
♥ posted at: @11:44 PM
0 wishes // make a wish?


Reminder:
Don't touch any chilli if you're going to wear/ remove your contact lenses!
Or else your eyes gonna be damn "hot & spicy" I tell you :(

Lesson of the day:
(1) Foods are sooooooooooooooo important. Hunger gonna drive me insane seriously. My brain just cannot function when my stomach is making noise larr T___T and I will definitely become energy low when I feel hungry.

(2) Lacking of sleep is the worst thing in the world. It goes even worstttttttttt when headache visits you! Damn you headache :( Just leave me alone when I am feeling sleepy. Because I find myself love talking nonsense when I am feeling sleepy. I just couldn't tell out properly what is exactly in my mind, seriously. This is what I did today.

(3) Never drive when you're so tired. I tell you, I drove super dangerously this afternoon. I just couldn't concentrate maaa. hehe. Promise will be careful next time muahahaha. By the way, found myself falling in love with "speeding" currently, ngek ngek. I know I know, it is really really dangerous to speed, but I really cannot fight against the "temptation of speeding" every morning, damn syok. I am evil! haha.

Battery gonna deplete soon.
Time for going to bed.
Goodnight people :D


I am so happpppy today larrr. hahahaha.
*jumping in joys*

Labels:


◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011