|
|
▸ a productive day ... ♬
Friday, May 28, 2010
|

"It is all about a true love kiss."
I watched this today. hehe.
Such a nice cartoon.
If you want to know what true love is,
you better go to watch this.
HeHe.
Bring your love one with you to the cinema!
I wanted to share with you photos of mine@ Baskin Robbins today.
Butttttttttttttt,
I just realized that my bluetooth is missing.
Alright, next time la kay?
Trust me,
Ice-cream is always the best medicine to cure emo-ness.
I am now alive again.
HaHa.
I think a lot today.
Keep on thinking and thinking.
Told you wad,
I am a typical thinker.
I think when I am sleeping. (nola, before sleeping actually.)
I think when I am eating. (I used to do this.)
I think when I am walking.
and
I found my path to go.
Sometimes when you cannot make a decision,
and here you go,
follow your heart.
:)
I have a nice day today.
If you're in a gloomy mood today,
Come,
I give you some of my happiness.
No harm done when you share. :)
Labels: ice-cream, movie