JJ Lin rocksssssss!
I am a huge fan of JJ.
Not really huge tho, but I love his songs :D
I always love songs that are able to describe what I feel.
Song lyric always comes 1st, instead of the melody itself.
So you can actually know what am I thinking from the song I am listening, especially those which I keep on repeating.
Tonight JJ Lin sings out everything that is in my heart.
Sometimes is good for you to ignore, rather than care.
I am free to care, but I just don't. (Sweeli I should learn this from you.)
Sometimes I am just too afraid to care.
I am so afraid that my care is nothing for people.
I am so afraid that my care is a burden for people.
If someday you ask me what is the reason for me to wait for people to talk to me.
I think here it is, the answer.
I am not emo.
But........
I am just getting confused by something.
The thinker is thinking again.
Wondering is this a good news in such a cold night?
Hmmm?
Turning into: 精灵 by JJ Lin.
Labels: problem solving, song