|
|
▸ the earth is still moving ... ♬
Monday, May 3, 2010
|
Have been really really emo currently.
My frequency of going to cinema increases with increasing emo-ness.
I love watching movie, especially when I am sad.
No reason why, because I just love to stay in dark whenever I am not happy.
I laugh, and I cry in the cinema.
Nobody is going to see my emotion.
Nobody is going to know how pain I am.
and after the movie I gonna be strong again.
Gonna pass by another *special someone* in my life again.
Physically and mentally ready for a new life,
But in fact, psychologically is not ready, yet.
I am such a complicated little creature I know. haha.
Anyway, the earth will still move.
and my life will still go on.
Nothing much but please, stay tougher sim kar yin.
Labels: emo, love