▸ decision making ... ♬
Monday, May 17, 2010
♥ posted at: @5:11 PM
0 wishes // make a wish?


I have promised not to be emo.
My life should be just filled with all the happiness, and laughter.
But sometimes I just can't make it.
I am born to be emo lols.

Haha. First day of class was alright.
As usual, love the "motivation class" from Ms Chia. hehe.

Everyday of our life is about decision making.
You have to decide what you gonna eat for your breakfast, for your lunch and for your dinner.
You have to decide which clothes you're going to wear.
Every little single thing in our life needs decision making.

What about love?
Can you actually decide to love, or not? I wonder.
No, we just can't decide.
We really can't.
Nothing can ever fight against the feeling of your heart. I think.

Why don't we just follow what our heart wants?
Why do we have to care for so much?

I do not have much time left. really.

Labels:


◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011