|
|
▸ goodnight world ... ♬
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
|
My blog is almost like fully dead.
Haha. Don't really have the inspiration to blog honestly.
Working life is effin tiring and boring :(
FML to the max.
Missing my college life like crazy. (I am missing the "class skipping moments" actually haha)
Missing my friends like crazy.
Haven been chit chatting with them for quite some time.
TAN BAK BAK I MISS YOU!
LEEN LEEN I MISS YOU!
MIAO MIAO I MISS YOU!
HIANG HIANG I MISS YOU!
and of course missing all the CB CREW too :D hehe.
I am having really really bad mood currently.
Been involving in many many complicated thingy :(
Just feel like typing something out all of a sudden.
Is time to go for bed.
Maybe I should jot down my mood for the next post.
Stay tune :)
Labels: emo