|
|
▸ random ... ♬
Friday, March 19, 2010
|
Yay! It is Friday and tomorrow will be Saturday!
Finally I have got a break for my tiring telemarketing job.
Okay it is not really tiring, kinda relaxing uh huh, but u're like gotta make around 200 calls per day! Gosh.
Called Astro's GM yesterday and I called Digi and Celcom's GM today. Haha. Kindly rasuah me if you want their phone number ;p haha.
But there was a little unhappy thing today. There was a guy, I called him and asking him whether interested to attend our event, and he was like talking very unfriendly.
Me: Sir, would you be interested to attend the event? Bla Bla Bla~
The guy: Did I sign up then? (talk in very not polite manner)
Me: No. I think.The guy: Mean I am not interested. (and he closed the phone)
T_____________________T
Talk to people nicely next time whenever somebody call you and asking for something. You have to understand that they are just doing their job. Even they are really annoying sometimes. They don't feel like disturbing you too. But since they are paid to call you, they have got no choice.
Oh ya, I gotta work as Anlene promoter next weekend @ Tesco Mutiara Damansara. It is somekind of sampling job I think. Do visit me there if you are free! I treat u minum Anlene k? :D
Kinda sleepy already. Going to bed now, goodnight buddies :)
Labels: update, work