▸ random ... ♬
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
♥ posted at: @11:35 PM
0 wishes // make a wish?


Super duper tired.
I have been working like non stop everyday.
Make approximately 200 calls per day is not something easy. Because you gotta keep on repeating and talking the same thing to them.

Forget about the tiring part.
I met a (Blank) driver today. Don't know which word should I use to describe her.
As usual, terrible traffic jam at LDP. and in front of me, there was a kelisa with a female driver. She emergency break for TWICE. It was TWICE okay, causing me and the driver behind me to almost bang on the car in front.
What actually causing her to emergency break for twice then?
Just simply because she wanted to take her bag. (I can see clearly from behind = =)
This is how those (blank) human causing an accident to happen.
Never learn this my friends.
If not I gonna hon you crazily. haha.

The other day I was helping my supervisor to send something to IBM (Somekind of computer or software company, I am not so sure.) It really made me to 大开眼界. It is such a HUGE company. The company is as HUGE as the word HUGE here haha! One floor of the company itself is enough for you to shout "WA WA WA". There's actually little little sign board in the office, telling you room XXX to room XXX, and seat XXX to seat XXX. Fyi, I almost to sesat inside. lols. One floor is enough to make me sesat, and they have one whole building of it.

Conclusion, the company is very big. haha.

Another short update again.
Goodnight friends :)

Labels: , ,


◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011