|
|
▸ random ... ♬
Sunday, March 14, 2010
|
Have been abandoning my blog for quite some time. he he.
am working as a telemarketer since Friday.
and my job only lasts for 3 days.
I gonna be jobless again after Monday :(
Finding job is hard.
Working is even harder.
There's one question I keep asking myself since I have been working as this telemarketer.
Why do people act/talk sooooooo lansi-ly? Why do they need to do so? Because of their higher education? higher salary? or high position in their company?
Don't their parents tell them how to be humble huh?
I always tell myself to be humble.
because I am someone with nothing special.
I am just a
extremely ordinary girl, playing a minor minor role in the world.
Everyone is an unique creature in the world and they are born to be unique.
Never look down on people.
and never judge a book by its cover.
Feel great after expressing my feelings thru blogging.
Goodnight.
Labels: emo, random