▸ thin girl gone fat ... ♬
Friday, January 1, 2010
♥ posted at: @11:15 PM
0 wishes // make a wish?


A conversation between my mama and I outside the fitting room:

Mama: Your pants look so tight lah.
Me: Where got? No tight No tight. Ngam Ngam.
Mama: Got lah, take a bigger size.
Me: I don't want lah, this one 27 already.
Mama: The cutting is small ma.
Me: This one can already, very comfortable. I don't want bigger size lah.
Mama: Fine, you like. Later don't tell me very san fu when you wear it.

Paid at counter, and brought 2 jeans home! :D



I am getting fatter. Shiiit.


Dammmmn Emo lorrr.


No more chocolate cake/cheese cake.


No more ice-cream.


No more junk food.


The first bad news in twenty ten.

Labels: ,


◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011