▸ sick cat is blogging ... ♬
Saturday, January 9, 2010
♥ posted at: @11:54 PM
0 wishes // make a wish?


I am so sick.
I mean physically and mentally sick.
Was having insomnia for the previous days and now I am having high fever plus running nose.
and my back is pain like don't-know-what-the-hell-is-that.
I didn't walk much today.
I didn't talk much today.
But I did eat much and sleep much.
Exam is driving me so mad.

Lotsa things came across my mind during my sleepless night. Wanted to jot them down but I forgot everytime when I got up from the bed.

I really don't know what else to continue with.
I just feel like blogging suddenly while I am doing my revision and then I am here now.

Genetics is considered done with the help of ash and petsim. A big thanks to them :)

Goodnight people.
The sick cat shall go to bed now.

Labels: , ,


◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011