|
|
▸ miss lonely ... ♬
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
|
"eh that guy very leng chai hor?"
"omg the guy is so cute!""weiii, got leng chai there."We have got the habit of seeing and discussing
leng chaissss lately, lols! This one memang
human nature, who don't like seeing handsome guys and pretty girls right?
"weiii don't be so desperate larr you." - my friend told me.Was acting like a
desperate housewife lately too. haha I don't know why, I just enjoy showing my
"desperate face" to my friends. I even ask my friends to get me a boyfriend before Christmas, lols! But you know right it is kind of
IMPOSSIBLE. and I am just kidding.
I am not desperate, I am just lonely.I am not desperate, I am just bored.I find it really
sad to be single whenever I want to go for a movie :( I can even memorize the excuses my friends give it to me in order to
REJECT me.
"I am so busy""I got no money""I need to go out with my boyfriend/girlfriend""I watch already"How sad :( I really feel sad whenever people are rejecting me for a movie. I haven't been to cinema for quite some time I tell you.
EMO. I feel even sad when people are telling me how nice is a movie after they back from cinema and asking me to watch that particular movie T___T
Fine lar, just want to share the loneliness of mine today :(
I am being so emo lately because
I am lonely plus
Christmas and New Year are just around the corner :(
bye bye lar gonna do homework again lar.
Lonely, I am miss LONELY.Labels: emo, leng chai