▸ give them a long sigh ... ♬
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
♥ posted at: @8:13 PM
0 wishes // make a wish?


I bet you will never see sister and brother like this.
Don't believe?
Let's see.

Was reaching home at 3.30 this afternoon.

"Eh, open the door" I said.
"I don't know where is the key lah" My brother said after searching for a while.
"Ask fei po (my sis) to search together lah" Me again.

Okie, my brother was running to upstair, into my room and then started to talking to my sister who was using my lappie.

In less than 30 seconds, I started to heard of noise (I was still standing outside). My siblings were starting to quarrel and fight. I didn't know what happen.

After a while, my brother came down and told me "I don't know where is the key."

I was so angry and almost to shout. "Get me the key, and open the door!"

"Your sister keeps the key lah." My brother said.

Nobody wanted to get me the key. I was locked outside. I almost to go crazy. I took a container and started to open the tap water. Guess what I did? I went to wash my car just to calm myself down. Trying to cool myself down by finding all the ridiculous excuses for them not getting a key for me to open the door. Finally carwash was done. But the sky started to rain. Shit.

I looked into my house, my brother was watching tv, and my sister was playing game inside my room. I was locked outside, sitting on the floor. Damn kolian you know.

I was almost to cry.

You must be now asking why I don't drive my car out to somewhere or to find my friend right? I don't know where to go. I don't know who can I look for also.

Haiz. I managed to get into the home finally after 3 hours when my mom was back. I got into my room and my room was messy like after the world war (because my siblings were throwing my things when they were fighting). I was pissed off honestly. Who don't get pissed right?

I started doing the house chores, I was so so so so so angry. Until the moment I could't differentiate between the sweat and the tears, I stopped and bathed.

I didn't shout madly today. *applause for myself*

But I was really angry.

Can you imagine yourselve having siblings like this?

*speechless with a long sigh*

Labels:


◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011