▸ "beautiful nightmare" ... ♬
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
♥ posted at: @9:56 PM
0 wishes // make a wish?


It is now week 11.
3 weeks to go.
Final is getting nearer and nearer.
and I am getting lazier and lazier. LOLS.

Finally all the presentationssssss were cleared! *Shout for joy*
Finally all the labssssssssssssssss gonna end soon! *Shout for joy again*

I overslept this morning because I was having nightmare. wtf. A lady named Jane Reig died in my dream and she was wearing a black cheongsam. and the dead body of her was struck by lightning in my dream. It was pretty scary one lorr okie? Because I was sweating like pig when I woke up. Supposingly I was having lecture class at 8 this morning but I woke up at 9, ended up I was late to Dr Banu's lab for 1 hour = = and because of this I skipped Dr Loke's class again. I am not purposely one lorrr.

Please give me a sweet dream tonight thank you. It will be pretty much appreciated if I dream of leng chaissss :D haha.

I don't know why am I so free here to blog? I couldn't think of anything to do besides drawing graph for my report. Am I saying I am free? Yessss lorrr. haha.

By the way I am having 6 hours break tomorrow before sitting for my lab test. Should start thinking how am I going to fully utilize the 6 hours hehe.

Bye kawan :)

Labels: ,


◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011