|
|
▸ it is my sunday ... ♬
Sunday, November 22, 2009
|
The floor of my room is always full of notes and books. I am not that kind of hardworking student, but I just love to throw my notes and books everywhere :D
1 hour before this, my room was totally in a mess. But now, it is
slightly clean and neat :D I have no idea why there are so many rubbish in my room :( I have a really lousy nose which
cannot tahan with all the dust. People buy mask for preventing the H1N1 virus, but I never ever wear any mask for it I tell you. Instead I wear my mask when I am cleaning my room, haha. Otherwise I will be sneezing like hell for the whole day.
Supposingly I should be editting the blog layout, but I am really lazy, because the html codes are driving me so crazy :( Will do it when I am in the mood,but it is definitely not
NOW.One of my friend just watched the hot movie in the town -- 2012. I haven't watched it yet. But I am sure I will go for it since I am so curious how shi jie mo ri is going to be :D I always tell my friends that I want to get married if shi jie mo ri really comes. I don't want to be alone till the end of the day since I am still single now, haha. Whatever it will be, we should appreciate what we have now :)
Going to One U with my dad and mom later, bubye! :)
Labels: laziness, movie, room cleaning