▸ untitled ... ♬
Saturday, October 3, 2009
♥ posted at: @11:36 PM
0 wishes // make a wish?


I am very fragile inside, honestly.
Mayb I am looking very fragile outside too?

Story happened just now.

The brother was so busy with his online game;
The sister was going out for mooncake festival celebration;
The mother was going to Auntie May's house at Sri Gombak;

was worrying she might get lost, so I decided to go with my mom to Auntie May's house for a BBQ party.

We used to chat a lot in the car. I knew she was unhappy. I tried my best to comfort her. Telling her everything will be alright, rainbow always appears after the rain.

Very soon we reached auntie May's house. I was sitting aside and dealing with my chicken wings. while mom was busy chit-chatting with all the auntiessss. smile was again appearing on mom's face with the help of auntie Nancy's jokes.

Mom: I gotta do everything after back from work, I am very tired and busy one.
Auntie Nancy: Your daughter never help you to do anything meh?
Mom: No la, she is very lazy.
Me: I did help her (whispering in heart)

So at the end I was nagged by Auntie Nancy for not helping my mom. and I was forced to smile nicely that time. Nothing I could do besides SMILE.

When got into the car, mom started to nag at me.
"why are you so lazy?"

I remained silent. I don't talk when I am moody/tired/sad.
I tried my best to hold my tears.

When I was 17, I was still a girl who knew nothing about house chores.
When I was 18, I tried my best to learn all the house chores because I did not want my mom to be so tired after working.
When I was 19, I did house chores everyday.

But she never satisfies.

I seriously hate it whenever she says I am lazy.

I am not.

I tell myself, Be strong, No crying.

I am alright.

Labels: ,


◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011