|
|
▸ thinking ... ♬
Sunday, October 25, 2009
|
I have a really boring life lately.
I don't go anywhere, and I don't have any activities after class. Stick to my lappie for TVB drama series had become my current hobby.
Oh ya, I don't talk much lately, no longer talkative like how I used to be. I don't why, but normally there are few conditions I don't talk. I don't talk when I am tired; when I am moody; when I am angry; when I am hungry and when I am not interested with the topic you are talking about.
I can't remember how long I haven't been laughing, or smiling? I am not happy I know. I was an incurable optimist, happy go lucky was what I often telling myself. I don't know why I start to think more and more as I grow up. Symptom of turning into adulthood maybe? haha, am taking psychology this semester, maybe I wil get the answer at the end of the semester. Perhaps?
Start thinking again.
I will try to blog more even when tonnes of homeworks are waiting for me. I promise.
Goodnight people :)
Labels: boredom, emo