|
|
▸ sleeping beauty wants to say...goodnight ... ♬
Monday, October 26, 2009
|
Will be having role play for the subject
AELE3783 ENGLISH FOR MANAGEMENT (SCIENCE) tomorrow. and I will be acting as a manager for Sales and Marketing department. The role play mainly focuses on discussing the poor sales performance of our new product. and we named our new product as CUTIE, which is a...................sanitary pad :DDD sounds interesting hor? Tell you more tomorrow about the role play. Try my best to make a video recording of it if POSSIBLE :)
Have class as usual from morning to evening. Today's psychology class was interesting :) What was the lecture about? hehe, my favourite activity -->
SLEEP :DDD
If you're a sleeping beauty like me (
yes BEAUTY). You should know the 3 main functions of sleeping start from today :D
(a) rejuvenates your body
(b) recover from stress --
reason why I love sleeping whenever I feel stressed(c) consolidate learning and memories --
for those who are having exam, remember to sleep after memorizing all the things, it may help :)We were also exposed to ways of coping with insomnia. So if you're having insomnia maybe you can consider to call/sms me at night :) btw, I will switch off my phone whenever I am going to bed. haha.
Okie la, going to korek my wardrobe now to get something for my role play tomorrow. I couldn't get any suitable formal wear for tomorrow since I am getting FAT nowdays. Thinking to start my diet plan which is expected to be failed at the end.
Ciaoz :)
Labels: college, sleeping