|
|
▸ holiday no more! ... ♬
Monday, October 5, 2009
|
My 2 weeks holiday officially ended today. In another words, my nightmare will be started today.
Okie Let's see what I had done during my holiday.
Farewell dinner with Fiona @ DPC
Working part-time for 10 days and this is the only photo I managed to take :(
Zoe's birthday @ Greenbox Sg Wang
Movie time (my all time favourite) @ One U
Pesta Malam Tanglung @ smksbI know my holiday is kinda boring.
***********************************************************************************
"Chem, I didn't bring my license today.""Don't worry la, won't be so sui got road block one la."Conversation between ah chem and me in the lecture hall.
And today, the very first time in my life, there was road block while I was on the way sending Chem and Hiang home T______T
I looked at the police and gave him
the most beautiful smile of mine.
"PIP-POP-PIP-POP-PIP-POP"
My heart was pounding very very fast.
*Let's imagine how your heart pounds when you see your dream boy/girl*
Due to the influence of my very beautiful and nice smile, hehe, the police didn't stop me :p
I sighed with relief.
Thank Dua Pek Gong I reached home safely :)
I am addicted to TVB's drama series again and I am having 8am class tomorrow :(
I have to sleep earlier tonight.
Goodnight.
Labels: friends, holiday