Woke up at 7 at the morning and I drove to college at 8.
There was accident somewhere at Selayang this morning, and I was like shouting
wtf when i saw the line of traffic. Fortunately I managed to reach college before the exam had started.
So I had my bachelor paper for moral and ethics at the morning and advanced diploma paper at noon. It was damn tiring to sit for 2 papers in a day and I almost fell asleep during the afternoon paper :( My brain was like getting emptier and emptier since I was so sleepy that time. Anyway the bachelor paper was somehow much more easier than the advanced diploma one, I didn't know why.
So after the exam I received a call from Mei Yan and she was asking me to fetch her to somewhere at Kepong. Without thinking for even a second, the very
baik hati me said OK to her. Here we went to the carpark to get my car. and I was going to shout another
wtf again because there was a long line of carssssssss queuing from the car park to the college main gate! Guess what, I had been stucked in the long queue for 20 minutes INSIDE THE COLLEGE!
Oh wth is this. And again there was ANOTHER traffic jam at mrr2. So totally it tooks me 1 hour and 30 mins to reach kepong today instead of 30 mins :( I sent Mei Yan to the destination where it took me 15 mins lagi and I went Desa Parkcity to make my money transfer at Maybank after that.
I didn't know why all the
shuey things happend on me today. Spent another 15 mins to get a place to park my car before going into the bank :( Went inside the bank happily after get my car parked nicely and ready to transfer the money. I really felt like screaming in front of the ATM machine when I realized this Mr Big Head Prawn had given me an account number with one extra digit.
Immediately I took my phone out and sent Mr Big Head Prawn a message, asking him to re-send me the account number. So I went to jalan jalan at Max Valu
(a small small jusco) near the bank while waiting for Mr Big Head Prawn's reply. I didn't know how long he had been taking in order to reply my message and I was totally losing my patience that time because I was
damn hungry. I made a phone call to Zoe and told her
"Eat with me", then I drove my car to her house.
We had our dinner at Music Live Cafe with my favourite chicken chop rice and ice lemon tea :)
The most blissful moment at the day. FINALLY I got the message from Mr Big Head Prawn and went to bank again for transfering the money since Zoe wanted to bank in a cheque too.
I was totally worn out.
-end of my story-
I am so sorry for being so rude today.Labels: exam, jam