▸ day off ... ♬
Monday, September 21, 2009
♥ posted at: @12:19 AM
1 wishes // make a wish?


As I told Mr Tan, I have many things to tell, but I really don't know how to arrange them in words. Everything in my mind is just MESSY :( Inspiration 'runs away' when I am in tired mode :(

Okie let's talk about my sunday 1st.
Woke up at 12pm since I was really really tired. Routinely, had my shower, brunch, msn, facebook, and astro. Nothing else besides this. Ah, I fought with my sister today. Because she took my laptop. Okie I admit I am childish :p hahaha.

Went Jusco Metro Prima with my parents and mom bought me a polo tee, hehe. I didn't know why my mom love buying baju for me instead buying for herself. Guess what I had seen while I was queuing to pay? AN AUNTIE PAID BY USING CREDIT CARD FOR AN ITEM VALUED only RM3. wtf?

I had chicken chop rice as my dinner. It didn't taste good. Perhaps it will be better in PORK CHOP? I wonder...

Okie next, talking about my working place.
This is a place with lotsssss of rules and regulations. and they make me feel like I am in secondary school again. I don't like rules, or I should say I HATE THEM? although I was a pengawas last time :p haha.

1) You cannot take out your phone during working time, otherwise the manager will rampas your phone.
2) Your working pass must be worn at left hand side, not middle and not right, otherwise the guard will scold you terribly.
3) You cannot bring your bag inside unless you have a transparent one. You must put your bag at the locker which is jaga-ed by an indian ah sam.

and so on so on.... not going to mention coz I am lazy :p haha.

One reason I love working there: People calling me 'leng lui' instead of 'jia xin', I LOVE THIS NAME :p haha.

All my holiday plans are somehow cancelled, sad :(
- movie marathon
- clubbing
- pavillion
- sunway pyramid

Mayb I should complete my incomplete holiday plans next month? after I get my salary? *EVIL SMLE*

Shopping list is generated......

Okie advertisement time now :p Promoting for my friend's blogshop. Nice clothes with reasonable prices :)
http://defrontrow.blogspot.com/

someone is going to owe me another ice-cream *evil evil evil smile*

I may not blog often due to busy working time.
bubye!

Labels: , , ,


◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011