|
|
▸ a not-lonely saturday :) ... ♬
Sunday, August 23, 2009
|
I found myself asking my sister the same question every Saturday "Ru, do you want to go pasar malam with me?" hahaAs usual, went pasar malam with my sister again since I was so bored again :p I love drinking leong cha at pasar malam :) Met suan and li at pasar malam just now **yuan fen** Will be seeing them again tomorrow, and moi's new car :) can't wait! Bought myself My Beautiful Diary's facial masks today, eventhough I still have 6 sheets with me :p New added 3 sheets today: chocolate, red wine and yogurt (super awesome isn't it? :p) Chem must be saying me bai ka again :p
Trying to pack some unwanted clothes just now, so that my wardrobe can be more tidy and clean :p Found myself having these amount of clothes in my wardrobe:~ T-shirt: not going to count for it, coz they are too much~ Long-sleeve: 8~ Singlet + sleeveless: 18~ Formal wear: 5~ Dress: 8~ Skirt: 12~ Long pants + jeans: 10~ Short pants: 12~ Jacket: 6
*Half of them are in black and white = = some of them are still brand new :p I am still non-stop importing new one into the wardrobe, haha :p Girls just like buying clothes, don't you think so? We are just born with such a special and unique characteristic, haha, so we should appreciate it :p
*Sneeze frequently and having headache today :( Guess myself is getting sick soon. NO. Final is coming :( Any way to make the immune system get better and stronger??
*Love 方大同's 红豆! Awesome!!!!!!
*Oh no, have forgotten to re-paint my nails! Time to go now, bubye! :) xoxo
turning into: 红豆 - 方大同 ~~ 有时候有时候 我会相信一切有尽头
Labels: mask, pasar malam