▸ i am the maid ... ♬
Saturday, August 29, 2009
♥ posted at: @10:39 PM
0 wishes // make a wish?


Wondering should I consider today as "house chores day"...
So what I did today? I washed all the clothes and hung them up. I washed the shoes. I washed all the dishes. I swept the floor and mopped it. I washed the car. I cleaned my room. and I will be going to iron my clothes after blogging :(
I am like a maid lorrrrrrrr :(
**Wondering why I have a very lazy sister and a very very lazy brother :(

Going to pack my thing after this, hehe, I will be going to cameron highland for a family trip tomorrow :) Msg me if you want me to buy you anything :p

Finally, finally I had finished all the 9 chapters for thermodynamics!!!!!! Feel like screaming now can i? :p Stereochemistry is waiting for me lor sob sob

Got to go now ppl :) For those who is going to party tomorrow, enjoy! and Happy merdeka day :p wondering should I shout m'sia boleh here? :p bubye!

turning into: Broken, Lifehouse (omg i LOVE this song!)

Labels: ,


◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011