|
|
▸ I am a good driver ... ♬
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
|
Had "kam heong lala" for dinner is a good way to cheer me up :pWent MacD with chem and hiang today right after the class. I had actually knocked someone's car while I was looking for the car park :( It is a Proton Wira owned by an uncle. My car is perfectly ok *Thank God* Honda, THE POWER OF DREAMS :pBut his car..............................erm the light..........hehe you know lar :p**Uncle, I am so sorry**-end of story- I had my favourite Spicy Chicken McDeluxe today :) 3 of us continued with the revision after the lunch. Our Red ANT Woman (Hiang) had actually 'boomed' us again today. Guess what had she asked? "Chem a, what is penis huh? Girl hav this one bo? Then vagina le? at where one?" LMAO! OH MY GOD HIANG! I was wondering how she passed her reproduction paper during diploma year! hahahahahahaha. End up our very kind-hearted chem was actually explaining every thing patiently to her. We will soon organize a "tutorial class" for hiang *evil smile* Time for sex education :pHate driving in the heavy rain!
turning into: The climb - Miley CyrusLabels: accident, friends